This course will enable students to draft patterns for different styles of jacket. All the bespoke tailoring pattern systems used in this course were created by Master Tailor Youngho Kwon.
- Taking Measurements (1 video)
- Single Breasted Jacket Pattern Making ( 2 videos)
- Double Breasted Jacket Pattern Making (1 video)
- Jacket Collar Pattern Making (1 video)
- Jacket Sleeve Pattern Making (1video)
Course Instructor : Prof. Youngho Kwon
Interpreter : MINDONG PARK
Editor / Student Tech Support : REINA INOGUCHI
Italian Bespoke Jacket Pattern Making -1 Month
1 month of access
Students can access to the course videos for 1 month after the payment has completed.
Chapter 1: Intdoruction
Chapter 2: Jacket Body Pattern Making
Chapter 3: Jacket Sleeve Pattern Making
Required equipment and tools for this course
- Handout (Download PDF file and print in color)
- Measurement Tape (Recommended to have a measurement tape which has both cm and inches)
- Grading Ruler (60cm or longer)
- Tailoring Curved Rulers (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Armhole Ruler (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Paper Shears
- Pattern Paper
- Tailoring Chalk
It is recommended to watch course videos on a PC or a tablet.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please white your name as well as the course name when sending email to us.)