This course will enable students to draft patterns for different styles of trousers. All the bespoke tailoring pattern systems used in this course were created by Master Tailor Youngho Kwon.
Video Duration : About 2hrs (3 lessons / 5 videos)
You can access to the course videos for 1 month.
- Taking Measurements (1 video)
- Double Pleated Trousers Pattern Making (3 videos)
- Non-pleated Trousers Pattern Making (1 video)
Course Instructor : Prof. Youngho Kwon
Interpreter : MINDONG PARK (English)
Editor / Student Tech Support : REINA INOGUCHI
Italian Bespoke Trousers Pattern Making – 1 Month Program
Students can access to the course videos for 1 month after the tuition payment has completed.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Trousers Pattern Making
Required equipment and tools for this course
- Handout (Download PDF files and print in color)
- Measurement Tape (Recommended to have a measurement tape which has both cm and inches)
- Grading Ruler (60cm or longer)
- Tailoring Curved Rulers (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Armhole Ruler (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Paper Shears
- Pattern Paper
- Tailoring Chalk
It is recommended to watch course videos on a PC or a tablet. (The phone screen may be too small to see the details.)
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention your name as well as the course name in the title)