This course will enable students to draft patterns for different styles of waistcoat. All the bespoke tailoring pattern systems used in this course were created by Master Tailor Youngho Kwon.
- Taking Measurements (1 video)
- Single Breasted Waistcoat Pattern Making (2 videos)
- Double Breasted Waistcoat Pattern Making (1 video)
Course Instructor : Prof. Youngho Kwon
Interpreter : MINDONG PARK
Editor / Student Tech Support : REINA INOGUCHI
Italian Bespoke Waistcoat Pattern Making – 1 Month
Students can access to the course videos for 1 month after the payment has completed.
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Italian Bespoke Waistcoat Pattern Making
Required equipment and tools for this course
- Handout (Download PDF file and print in color)
- Measurement Tape (Recommended to have a measurement tape which has both cm and inches)
- Grading Ruler (60cm or longer)
- Tailoring Curved Rulers (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Armhole Ruler (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Paper Shears
- Pattern Paper
- Tailoring Chalk
It is recommended to watch course videos on a PC or a tablet.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org (English / Korean)
*Please write your name as well as the course name in title when you send email to us.