This course will enable students to draft patterns for different styles of trousers, waistcoat and jacket. All the bespoke tailoring pattern systems used in this course were created by Master Tailor Youngho Kwon.
Students who enrolled this course can access to the course videos for 3 months as well as email to ask Professor Kwon if there are any questions during the course.
- Taking Measurements (1 video)
- Double Pleated Trousers Pattern Making (3 videos)
- Non-pleated Trousers Pattern Making (1 video)
- SB Waistcoat Pattern Making (2 videos)
- DB Waistcoat Pattern Making (1 video)
- SB Jacket Pattern Making (2 videos)
- DB Jacket Pattern Making (1 video)
- Jacket Collar Pattern Making (1 video)
- Jacket Sleeve Pattern Making (1video)
* Online certificate is issued after completing this course.
Course Instructor : Prof. YOUNGHO KWON
Interpreter : MINDONG PARK (English)
Editor / Student Tech Support : REINA INOGUCHI
Italian Bespoke Tailoring Pattern Making Complete Course – 3 Months Program
Students who enrolled this course can access to the course videos for 3 months as well as email to ask questions to the professor during the course.
Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Italian Bespoke Trousers Pattern Making
Chapter 3 : Italian Bespoke Waistcoat Pattern Making
Chapter 4: Italian Bespoke Jacket Pattern Making
Required equipment and tools for this course
- Handout (Download PDF file and print in color)
- Measurement Tape (Recommended to have a measurement tape which has both cm and inches)
- Grading Ruler (60cm or longer)
- Tailoring Curved Rulers (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Armhole Ruler (*Students can purchase at AASE)
- Paper Shears
- Pattern Paper
- Tailoring Chalk
It is recommended to watch course videos on a PC or a tablet. (a phone screen may be too small to see the details.)
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention your name as well as the course name in the title)